It’s almost time for the 2019 NAHB International Builders’ Show (IBS), and JELD-WEN will be there to show you the latest trends in windows and doors. We’ll also be hosting a number of industry experts who will be offering business-boosting insights. And you can pick up a prize — or maybe even win a dream vacation.
2019 marks the 75th anniversary of IBS, which each year brings together thousands of industry professionals from around the world to explore the latest building products and services. This year, JELD-WEN will be in the Las Vegas Convention Center Central Hall, booth C5230. We’ll have a coffee bar available each morning and host a happy hour each afternoon.
JELD-WEN will be showcasing several new window and door innovations in our design center, including new Siteline® Pocket and Sash Pack wood windows that fit beautifully into any home renovation, combining brilliant design and easy installation.
We’re proud to announce FiniShield™ exterior finish technology for vinyl windows and patio doors. You’re invited to experience firsthand how FiniShield delivers improved durability for builders and peace of mind for homeowners. Stay tuned for more information about this exciting new technology.
These and other new, inspiring products will be on display, plus you’ll be able to talk to experts about what’s possible with JELD-WEN.
Hear industry experts
A number of industry experts and influencers will be speaking at the JELD-WEN booth over the course of the show. Stop by for the latest industry insights, including:
- Victoria de la Cámara, market editor at Rue Magazine, will discuss designing multigenerational living spaces. 2/19 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. and 2/20 3:30-4 p.m.
- Jeffrey Lee, director of content with Hanley Wood, will take a look at navigating skilled labor challenges with off-site construction techniques. 2/19 1:30-2 p.m. and 2/20 9:30-10 a.m.
- Shawn Van Dyke, construction business coach and professional speaker to the construction industry, will show you how to differentiate your construction business through social media marketing. 2/19 3:30-4 p.m. and 2/21 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Jordan Smith, residential builder and cohost of The Build Show, will talk about the merits of choosing fine materials and craftsmanship versus maximizing square footage. 2/20 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. and 2/21 1:30-2 p.m.
- Jonathan Smith, award-winning master builder and owner of Brush Arbor Home Construction, will share stories and tips on how to make the building experience an enjoyable one for both employees and customers. 2/19 9:30-10 a.m. and 2/20 1:30-2 p.m.
Win the vacation of a lifetime
JELD-WEN understands how hard builders and contractors work as well as the impact they have on their communities. You deserve to be rewarded, and we’re going all out to make that happen. That’s why we’re giving away four custom vacations during 2019. Register now for the chance to win the vacation of a lifetime.
Get your prize
You can receive a prize this year just for stopping by the JELD-WEN booth (C5230). Visit the JELD-WEN website to learn more about IBS 2019, and to reserve your prize and learn how you can claim it at the show.